Friday, June 18, 2010

RIG master




Today we were back at Crabtree preparing for the upcoming "holiday" rush for fathers day. Again, we did a lot of the same things as far as shifting fixtures all over the place but the highlight of the day for me was when I got to prepare my very first rig. My goal when setting it up was to follow the collection, Bohemian Summer, but I wanted to outfit him in something that I would actually wear myself. The best part was that the fun didn't stop there. We also (Megan, Catherine, and I) designed an entire display, which is also displayed. In addition to the large display shown, we also set up a smaller display in the swim wear section but it was far less impressive than the display shown. Overall this was a GREAT day - my favorite so far, hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment